Monday, July 10, 2006

Robbie was love of my life - Rachel

Kiwi supermodel Rachel Hunter confessed pop star Robbie Williams was "a very big love of my life" in an interview screened on British television this morning (NZ time).
Appearing on the Monday night BBC TV show You Can't Fire Me - I'm Famous, Rachel told interviewer Piers Morgan that her relationship with Williams was one of her most meaningful.
"Rob and I were involved for quite a bit ... I'm very protective of that relationship. He was a very big love of my life."
She would not give more details when pressed by Morgan.
Hunter began dating Williams - a notorious womaniser - in 2002 following her split from Rod Stewart. The relationship lasted about a year.


Hunter also spoke about her relationship with Stewart and his fiancee, Penny Lancaster, saying she is still protective of her former husband.
"It's like being an Italian mother ... you are really protective. It's none of my business but you are protective."
Hunter replaced Lancaster as the face of Scottish lingerie house Ultimo in 2004, sparking rumours the pair were feuding. Hunter was replaced by Helena Christensen in 2005.
The latest Woman's Day magazine features photos of Rachel Hunter with her new boyfriend, Canadian ice hockey star Jarret Stoll, sunbathing on a beach in Barbados.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home