Saturday, August 26, 2006

Cindy Crawford's botox confession

Cindy Crawford Cindy Crawford has confessed to having Botox and collagen injections. The model, who turned 40 this year, has admitted she owes her flawless skin to a cosmetic surgeon she has been seeing since she was 29.Crawford told Gala magazine: "I owe the quality of my skin to my cosmetic surgeon. I'm not going to lie to myself, past a certain age, creams work on the texture of your skin but, in order to restore elasticity, all I can really count on is vitamin injections, Botox and collagen."

Cindy Crawford The supermodel once claimed she kept her skin in good condition with a "miracle mixture" of ground coffee and olive oil.She now claims she has a different beauty regime.She revealed: "I have a very simple, healthy life, which works miracles. I drink a lot of water, watch what I eat and exercise."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home