Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Supermodel Rachel's getting broody

Supermodel Rachel Hunter has admitted she is desperate for child number three.
The leggy star has two children by crooner Rod Stewart - Renee, 14, and 12-year-old Liam - but can hear her biological clock ticking.
"If I don't get pregnant by the time I'm 40 then I probably won't go beyond that," the 37-year-old told the Daily Mirror.
"But I think it could happen - I hope so!
"I had my babies very young and I'd like to think I could offer something different as an older mum. I'd be
calmer, and having two kids already I will have the experience and be more relaxed about it."


Rachel - who divorced Rod in 2005 and has been romantically linked to Bruce Willis, Kevin Costner, Robbie Williams and Tommy Lee - said she would consider more children if she is with the right man.
"After I turn 40 I don't think I'd have another. But it's definitely something I'd be open to if I was in the right relationship," said the blonde, who is hosting Five's Make Me A Supermodel later this year.
"My kids are the greatest achievement my life and I love spending time with them."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home