Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Elle McPherson Feeling Guilty Over Kylie Minogue

Elle McPherson Supermodel Elle McPherson has revealed that she is racked with guilt over her lack of support for Kylie Minogue.
The Body says she is disappointed with herself for not getting in touch with her fellow Aussie when she was diagnosed with cancer.
She told Contactmusic: "It is one of my biggest regrets that when I heard Kylie had been diagnosed with cancer, I didn't pick up the phone straight away."


Elle McPherson "I assumed she'd have family and closer friends around her. You don't want to intrude. I feel so guilty now because she probably could have done with as much support as possible.”
“Sometimes we shy away from grief or difficult situations but I've learned a lesson with Kylie."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home