Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Yasmin Le Bon wants to stay in the fashion business

Yasmin Le Bon Yasmin Le Bon never wants to quit the fashion business.
The supermodel - whose career has spanned over three decades - says, despite being 41, she has no intention of giving up her career.
She said: "No way am I going to quit! I enjoy it so much they'll have to drag me away before I quit."


Yasmin Le Bon Yasmin has also admitted to committing the ultimate fashion faux pas when she married Duran Duran frontman Simon Le Bon in 1985.
She explained: "At the time, we were living out of a suitcase so I only had this black number but Simon got all traditional and said I couldn't wear black. So I ended up wearing the only thing I could buy on Boxing Day - a beige jumper dress. I looked so atrocious I knew he must love me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home